The fifth edition of the Workshop "At the Frontiers of Condensed Matter" (FCM2010) will be held at the Centro Atómico Constituyentes, Buenos Aires from 6 to 10 December 2010. The goal of the workshop is to bring together researchers and students working at the frontiers of Condensed Matter Physics to discuss new advances and trends in the field.
The scientific program covers recent developments in fundamental and applied Condensed Matter Physics and consists on plenary, invited, and poster sessions.
The conference spans the following topics:
- Multifunctional materials.
- Mesoscopic and nanoscopic devices.
- Magnetic oxides and related topics.
- Dilute magnetic semiconductors and semiconducting heterostructures.
- Intermetallic compounds.
- General field theory applications, and experimental and computational techniques in condensed matter.